Soil and water contamination
The soil department of Geo-prospect Ltd. has extensive experience in the field of restoration of contaminated soil. The need to investigate and locate contaminated soil is increasing over the years and has gained momentum since the beginning of the 21st century.
Soil components of hazardous materials and fuels may endanger the public and cause disease. Prolonged neglect in this field has caused pollution of the groundwater in many places. Today the treatment of contaminated soil is required by law: "soil pollution prevention and treatment of contaminated soil" is promoted by the Ministry of the Environment.
Geo-prospect offers clients the most advanced services available.
1. Historical surveys (Stage 1) based on the most recent guidelines by the American Standards (ASTM E1527-05) as well as the guidelines of the Ministry of the Environment
2. The design and implementation of soil gas surveys in accordance with regulations of the Ministry of the Environment (Phase 2)
3. The design and implementation of soil surveys according to the Ministry of the Environment guidelines and ISO17025 standards
4. Environmental support; consulting related to the rehabilitation of contaminated soil
5. Advising on hydrological environmental impact assessments
6. Consulting on water pollution and groundwater restoration
The soil team at Geo-prospect Ltd. has consulted for the Ministry of the Environment concerning soil contamination from petrol stations since 2008. In this project our company monitors and supervises the oil companies, their advisers, and the method with which they deal with soil contamination at their stations. Through this and numerous other wide-ranging projects, we at Geo-prospect are specialists with respect to regulations in Israel and abroad.
Our company has comprehensive experience in carrying out soil surveys through the authorization of the Israel Laboratory Accreditation Authority, by standard ISO17025.
Our Clients include: Shafir, Israel Ports Company, Lime & Stone Production Co. Ltd., Terre Armee Ltd., Electra Ltd., Israel Railways, Ministry of Defense, Rotem Amfert, and others.